Red looks pretty good, hard to see clearly from a distance. Do bear in mind that even with glasses, my cataracts, do not provide me good eyesight so I strain to see right now. I think if you do some stair step heeling with Red and work on sharp, clean, fast sits by doing "Heel, Heel, Heel, Heel" (90 degree Right EF's, then "Swing, Swung, Swing, Swing" (90 degree left EF's) you can increase precision on sharp, clean, fast Sits. Of course, not on grass or gravel, you need a flat, staple surface to work on so recommend most of your precision heeling be done on your back porch area. Or in the garage on the concrete.
Would youbpleas post a DoR with Red so I can see how he is doing?
Welcome. And please, please dear friend, straighten up and look up. You are hunched over and that posture is not only terrible foe your health, but it doesn't provide clarity of thought to you, nor does it provide clean visual mechanics to your dogs.
Red looks pretty good, hard to see clearly from a distance. Do bear in mind that even with glasses, my cataracts, do not provide me good eyesight so I strain to see right now. I think if you do some stair step heeling with Red and work on sharp, clean, fast sits by doing "Heel, Heel, Heel, Heel" (90 degree Right EF's, then "Swing, Swung, Swing, Swing" (90 degree left EF's) you can increase precision on sharp, clean, fast Sits. Of course, not on grass or gravel, you need a flat, staple surface to work on so recommend most of your precision heeling be done on your back porch area. Or in the garage on the concrete.
ReplyDeleteWould youbpleas post a DoR with Red so I can see how he is doing?
Make sense?
Thanks that makes sense,
ReplyDeleteWelcome. And please, please dear friend, straighten up and look up. You are hunched over and that posture is not only terrible foe your health, but it doesn't provide clarity of thought to you, nor does it provide clean visual mechanics to your dogs.
ReplyDelete