FOUNDATION Course Outline

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Inverted LL Case videos

Afternoon,

You know, many of the Inverted LL videos I have are of students you both know so I opted to NOT share them.  I've only been requiring the Inverted LL week of extra training for a year so have just a small sampling of students I can pull those videos off their Blogs.

Anyway, there is a total of 4 cases studies and several have more than 1 video. Each video needs to be reviewed by each of you and submitted on this Blog. I'll create a specific section where your Case Reviews will be relocated.

Link to Roxanne's sample critique form

Once you post your Case Reviews, I'll review your Reviews and provide comments.  Once you are both through the Inverted LL videos, then we'll go onto the next FC week's work.

Questions? Comments? Thoughts?

Roxanne







No comments:

Post a Comment